If your students are not in the school roster, please contact Registration.
Your student can be given one of these three assignments in Reflex:
- Addition and subtraction 0-10
- Multiplication and division 0-10
- Multiplication and division 0-12
Students may only have one assignment in Reflex at a time. When a child reaches 100% fluency in an assignment, they should be moved to the next assignment.
If you are unsure about where a student should start, please see the "What is an appropriate assignment for a student?" section
If you wish for a student to work in more than one assignment simultaneously (for instance, work on both addition and subtraction and multiplication and division at the same time), a second account and student ID must be created for that student so they can be enrolled twice in Reflex with two different assignments.
- When students are enrolled in Reflex, they can all be given the same Default Assignment using the Add New Class command.
- If entering students individually, use the Assignment drop-down to give each student their assignment.
When a student achieves 100% fluency in an assignment in Reflex, the student is ready to move to a new assignment.
Students can begin using Reflex to build math fact fluency starting in grade 2.
Before starting Reflex, students need to have a conceptual understanding of both of the operations in the assignment.
Have more questions? This video will provide additional guidance on assessing students.
If there are any questions or issues please contact IT Services